I found this picture on my phone from the BYU game we went too and I thought it should be enjoyed by all. Our preciously sweet nephew, Beckett. What a cutie. Seriously, look at that darling face of his.
If we had a dime for every good picture of Beckett, well, need I say more? If we had a dime for every time he didn't smiled in a picture, well, that's a different story! Russ
3 comments:
What a sweet face. I love that you captured that look. I have yet to get it on camera.
I appreciate you posting it.
Miss your faces.
I miss your faces too. You're such a wonderful duo.
If we had a dime for every good picture of Beckett, well, need I say more? If we had a dime for every time he didn't smiled in a picture, well, that's a different story!
Russ
Post a Comment