Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I just had to post this picture because Ben looks so happy and I enjoy this picture. It was taken last April at Hayley's wedding. Good Times.

So I will soon be posting current pictures because my camera is coming in the mail TOMORROW. yippee.
I really need to take a picture of our Christmas tree because it is pretty much amazing. We have a six-footer in our little apartment... it is a really skinny tree.
School is finally over for the semester. Last Friday was our last day. On Sunday we went down to Utah for a doctors appointment. Everything looked good with the baby... just kidding-- no baby-- wrong kind of doctor. Everything looked better than last time with my blood and joints. Jolly goodness. I have a really good doctor.
Sooo I just finished reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" today. It was a pretty good book. I recommend it. It is a pretty light read but it makes you think.
Well hopefully in the next few days I will get a more exciting post out there.
Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nathan must be touching Ben's bottom or something. That smile cracks me up!