Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wowzers. The last few weeks have been a little bit crazy. Two weekends ago we went up to Frannie. It was a lot of fun. Dallin and Ben rode their bikes up the big horns which was a little bit psycho of them to do but hey, what ever makes them happy. Miriam taught Ashley and me the art of bagel making. I have made them once since then and I think I need to practice a little bit more. Ben wants to start selling them so we might try that route. We also go to see Russel play in a football game. Russel is an amazing person. After the game we went home, had dinner, and like crazy people we did homework. Yeah... I think I was the only one who kept refusing to read my assignments. We ended up playing Liar's Dice before bed. Dallin was a first timer and I really think he enjoyed it. Sadly, I forgot my camera and I don't have any pictures from that trip.
This last weekend was really fun too. Saturday afternoon Ben had a company party. They played football for 2 hours and then we ate some authentic southern barbeque. It was delish... I don't know if that is a word. Ben had a blast play football. He said it gave him an itch to play intramural football... and it needed to be scratched. After that we headed over to Travis and katie's reception. We are so happy for them. Grandma, Grandpa, Shane, Miriam, and Russel came down for it. It was really fun to see them again. They came to church with us and got to take a peek at our nursery class. We basically spent all of Sunday with the Dashleys. Oh by the way Ashley has to post a picture of her new toy. (It's a hand gun)

Here are some pictures of Ben playing football:

Here is really bonding with co-worker David. Yeah they like to hug a lot. By the way congrats to David on his engagement.
Now this is a blury one but Ben is the one with the ball and it looks like his boss, Bob has a good hold on him.
This is probably one of my favorite pictures because the ball got loose and everyone is going after it like crazy men. It reminds me of shopping crazed women running to a sale.
It kind of looks like Ben is throwing himself at Bob to knock him out of the way of an oncoming train.
Yes, Ben is a brilliant football player. He caught a touchdown pass.
Here's the thing... I am always taking the pictures but somehow Ben and I got in a picture together. We have no idea who took it but we have a nice shot of Ben's chest and what looks like an action shot of me about to laugh.

Oh yeah, I am taking a sewing class and this is a hat. It is suppose to fit newborn babies, but it is quite small I just don't know if it would. It might fit Devynn's but she is tiny.

Good times with the Roberts... that's what I call it. We are both doing really well. School is a little overwhelming. I am at school at least 10 hours a day... that's a short day. wow... I have used an elipse 3 times in this paragraph alone. Anyways, we love to see pics of our nieces and nephews... so family members, keep 'em comin. I am also glad that Rachell finally gave up an update. We are trying to find a time to go visit Rachell and Forrest.

Have a good week and just a side note... Ari, you can probably find some better hiding spots.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can you come to visit Rachell and Forrest on November 3rd? Cause that's when Nathan, Beckett and I will be visiting them. I would love it if you could be there as well. Talk it over with Ben and then tell me that you're coming. Love you!

jsmbbaker said...

Hey guys! I love reading your blog... it's only one of four that I read... although I might start being one of those people who look at other ones through people I always look at... what is that called? A lurker? Yeah- that's me! So when are you coming out to Three Forks again? We should try and get together if you're coming soon! Take care- has Ben noticed it's pink yet;)?

Anonymous said...

I'm really sad you guys didn't get down here to Provo today! I was so happy when I heard that...then my heart broke into five zillion pieces when I heard you weren't. :( but saturday??????? I love you!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think I took that picture! The one of Ben's chest. I was trying to figure out how it worked, and I took a few pictures. I can't wait to see you guys soon.