Friday, June 1, 2007

The Real Question: How hard is it to take a picture?

I stole these pictures from Rachell.

Alright, so this is at the Idaho Falls Temple when Hayley and Marshall got married. I really think I have a problem with being not photogenic. I know, I'm sorry, I ruin pictures. Hahaha I seriously look like I have issues... big issues in this picture and what is Ben looking at. If it weren't for us the picture probably would have turned out nicely.
Oh... I think Ben is watching a line of ants on the ground. This one is almost ok. I think Lindsay fell asleep.
Ok, I admit it, I was about to do a ballet move. Where's Miriam?
I really enjoy these pictures. It was such a fun weekend. Seeing everyone was GRRREAT! FYI Rachell picked up a lot of guys while on the BYUI campus. I'm excited to hear how she is doing at BYU in the fall!
Here is a good picture of us in all of our cuteness.

Good Bye

5 comments:

Shantay* said...

Oh what a fun family. It was fun to see you guys, but hey you guys live in rexburg why the heck haven't we gotten together??? Lets have a bbq this weekend--what do ya say?
P.s. I wouldn't say you ruin the pictures, but make them fun to look at! hee hee

Shantay* said...

P.S. this is shantay-- sorry if your like, who the heck is this chika wanting to bbq with me... anyways

jsmbbaker said...

Hey guys! I found your blog off of Arch and Shantay's blog. What are you guys up to this summer? I love all the pictures that you guys put up there. I need to find my camera so I can take some more recent ones to post!

PS- This is Shan Ames... Baker!

Judds said...

I love the pictures. funny. That is a great ballet move... one of my favorites.

everyday katie said...

Nice to see you posted me on your list of favorite blogs. Truth is I check your blog regularly, but since we haven't talked for years, I never made comments in case you thought I was some kind of stalker. Your blog is always entertaining. Thanks for saying my kids are cute. So is your hubby. I've never met him either. You guys seem so fun. I forget what life is like before kids. Stay cool. Katie