Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Great Weekend

This weekend was a crazy weekend. Friday was my mom's birthday and Sunday was Wesley's birthday. Friday, we went to Bullwinkle's for dinner. I stayed away from the onion rings because last time they made Ben and me sick, and I didn't order a half a chicken because I now know what that is. On Saturday we went on a bike ride to Big Springs, that was precious. Then we went to Cliff Lake and went Kayaking in the new one-man kayaks my dad got. They were pretty much awesome. It was really windy so I almost tipped over about 100 times. Dallin, Ashley, Ben, and I all hooked our kayaks together and it was so funny. Good Times. Then later that day we went to this little "fun center" between Island Park and West Yellowstone. We went mini-bowling. It was fun, I lost. On Sunday we had to come back down to Rexburg for our Nursery class. Those kids are gems. We drove back up to the cabin after church for a fabulous dinner cooked by Grandma.
Happy Birthday Mommmmmmee
Happy Birthday Wesley! We got him the BYU shirt for his birthday.

Ok we Ben got a little rope swinging action. I don't know what he calls this pose exactly but I would call it an extended scissor kick.

Dallin is kicking the tree off the rope swing.
Ben and Wesley made this ramp for the rope swing this weekend. They were pretty proud of it. The dog even wanted to try it.
Yes... we are matching. Kind of weird, I know. We actually think it is really precious and cute. JK. We just were high or something.



Ben was trying to take a good picture of me. I held out and this is one of the creepiest pictures ever.
This is pretty sick too. On the cabin porch we have a birds' nest. The baby birds are asleep in this picture... it's a good thing too because Ben probably would have scared them. The coolest thing is when they are hungry and they chirp and wait for the momma bird to come back with food.
Here is a close up of the birds... kind of creepy.3 words: They are Weird.
So we pretty much had a good time.
End

2 comments:

Judds said...

Your blog always makes me laugh. ha ha funny! It also makes me home sick for the cabin. Have an extra fun time for us.

Anonymous said...

oh dear. those birds make me want to vomit. eeekk!