"we had some guys coaching us and they were laughing so hard at the jacket. One of them is actually in my ward so it was very ironic that he was coaching. "
This was the day I met Ben... Ty was the guy in my ward. It goes on...
"There was a box of Swedish fish on the table and I was like “wow last night my roommates were throwing those in my mouth” so they started doing that and then this kid Ben and I were like wow we should play 500 with the fish..."
Good times. He was a good football coach. Ok... I'm sure no one really cares, this post is probably lame- but I am enjoying it.
October 9th, 2005 (this is when I had only met Ben a few times at football games...
"ANYWAYS… yeah… I hope Ty brings Ben over later today or maybe tomorrow or maybe just sometime this week. That would just be gloriously wonderful and I would enjoy it immensely."
FYI- Ty didn't bring him over that week... or even that month.
A few weeks later after a ward activity:
"There were fireworks afterwards… I happened to run into Abby, Ty, and Ben. So we decided to all just hang out. Keep in mind that Ben was the “Swedish guy” yeah pretty hilarious! Anyways I think we were flirting a lot."
Hahahaha I am a loser.
There is more but it would just be embarrasing to put on here. So I reallky think I liked Ben before he liked me.
Around this same time I went on a picture scavenger hunt with some friends. Unfortunately I got the slip of paper that says, "you giving a resturant employee a piggy back ride. For some reason we went to KFC for this picture:
I know, this picture is a little scary. I just had to put it on. Well my battery is going to die. It's probably a good thing it is dying because that means I have to stop putting nonsense things on here! Adios my friends...
5 comments:
Ryanne,
I think that blog is awesome. Just the other day I was reading in my journal about when I met Jaran. It's pretty funny to look back on things and remember how you felt or the way that you talked back then. For me it was almost 5 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long! It's crazy- but it's most enjoyable to know other people do the same crazy things that I do! Well, anyway, my smallish son is wanting my attention, so I'd better go!
Shan
Hey, as Ben's mom I'm VERY interested to read the "Romance of Ben and Ry."
A photo Scavenger hunt--great idea! Rachell's been called as a Stake YSA chairman and she'll be interested in that one.
Hola Star. When will you be blessing us with your presence? We would love to see you. Basically, we can be found here any day, all day.
wow, basically the best post i've read all day long! (and that's saying something since i've spent the last hour and a half at work checking blogs!)
Ryanne! Loved the post i must say. Good times those dating days. So what are you doing for the fourth? And how do you know shannon? am i missing something?
Post a Comment