It has been a crazy week in the Roberts' World! I, personally, am glad it is over! Ben did my hair two mornings in a row... it was very kind of him, I just hope he doesn't want to pursue hairstyling as a career. Thursday morning we hung out at the hospital with a hip nurse named Paula. I've not met a Paula that I've not liked! It only took her two tries to start an IV! It made me smile every time I saw her walk in sporting her scrubs with a chili pepper design.
We also had a great time eating and watching the Superbowl. It was splendid.
We also had a great time eating and watching the Superbowl. It was splendid.
I thought I'd post a few pics of the wedding! It was such a blessed event. Doesn't Ben look great in his pink tie?
Our first picture as a married couple
The whole Roberts Family (minus Forrest)... What is Rachell looking at?
The Greene Fam... lookin good!
There's Ari... destroying my flowers! It's ok though because she looked cute doing it.
This is a tribute to my bro in law...
This picture may seem maybe a little awkward... but I assure you it was all in fun and taken with Ben's camera. I also want to make a note that it often takes years to be able to take a picture like this with an in law!
1 comment:
I'm sorry you spent some time in the hospital this week...I guess lots of Roberts' have spent time in the hospital this past month or so! Crap, I hope I'm not next!!
Post a Comment