Ben cooked his first whole chicken today! It was amazing. He was pretty excited about it himself!
Dallin and Ashley got to partake of the chicken's goodness. I think they liked it!
We bought are new nephew some great new clothing this weekend. He will not be able to fit into it for a while but oh well, we couldn't find the right sizes.
So Lindsey and Nathan get excited to see your little boy in these...
We look forward to the arrival of our first nephew!
Before saying "Goodbye" for the day, I just have to post this really great picture of our first niece... Ari. I think Britt will be really happy with this picture because I think it shows Ari's good side! When I see this picture I say to myself, "wow, what a happy little girl!"
4 comments:
Hey--welcome to the blogger's world! Not that I'm in it, except from the outside looking in. It's fun to keep up with our kids this way.
PS--That chicken looked pretty happy at being manhandled by Ben.
I'm digging that boarding outfit! When it gets warmer, I'm going to start surfing myself and little Beckett will be all ready to hit the beach with us!
Hey kids, looking good. Ben, you've become so domestic.
I can see I'm going to have to up the ante in order to maintain my position as favorite Uncle....
The little girl looks constipated.
Post a Comment