Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Weekends

Weekends are FANtastic. I really enjoy them, especially the last two. One weekend we went to Utah and it was quite eventful. Ben and Dallin almost broke Ashley, we all enjoyed dinner at "The Roof", we jumped into a large pit of foam, showered in a shower with 6 shower heads, slept by the teton mountains (just a painting), stuffed ourselves at the "Little America" brunch, and sat in the car a whole lot. Oh yeah, we took a stroll around the BYU campus while Ben told me about all the famous or memorable athletes that had probably walked on the same sidewalk as we did.

Just this last weekend, my parents were at the cabin so we went up too. On Saturday we went on a 6 hour snowmobile ride. I can't lie, Ben is getting very talented on those things. He and my brother, I noticed, have a disease... if they see snow that hasn't been touched... they have to go ride all over it.

I will put pictures up later of these great experiences. We are going to Island Park again next week and I will be sure to take pictures of Ben dominating the Polaris 600.


This is just a tribute to Ben... just a little reminder to him of the girl he married...


This is before I met the wonderful Benjamin Roberts. I don't think he has seen this picture... it'll be a suprise for him when he checks our blogspot.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I just love you guys so much! You are fun and spontaneous and very lovable! I am so glad that we all carry the name Roberts. Love you both!