I thought that since most of the pictures I have are NOT of me (because I usually take the pictures) that I would do a whole post of pictures of me. I know everyone probably wants to see me... a lot of me.
This is me at church today. Trying to take a decent picture to send in a letter to someone. This is not the winner.
Bundling up for Wesley's game... I added a winter coat and gloves. They won. Amazing, I know.This is me at church today. Trying to take a decent picture to send in a letter to someone. This is not the winner.
This is me today preparing for a sinus rinse. I actually made a video of me doing the actual rinse, but I don't think everyone would want to see that. You pretty much squirt water up one nostril and it comes out the other. It's neat.
My mom surprised me with these socks/flip flops. They are rather interesting. I have been pondering what the designer was doing when he or she designed this particular masterpiece. The socks are stuck into t he side of the flip flop.
Well, I guess that is enough of me for a while. Adios

4 comments:
Trav and I use the sinus thing too! IT is neat!!
Great post! I am just wondering... Why did you video yourself doing a sinus rinse?
I think the socks rock!
I thought you were saving your sinus rinse for a hot date with Ben??
Post a Comment