Friday, October 8, 2010

Last weekend

Last weekend some of our friends invited us to go to their cabin with them up in the mountains near Butte with them and their grandson. We had a blast. The cabin is pretty far back in the mountains, in fact they have to generate their own electricity. On Saturday night, Cheryl showed me the town of Butte and it would be a great town to go explore and go on tours. It has a very interesting history.

Raising the flag
The view off the deck
The view from the pond
We really had so much fun. We spent hours on four wheelers and dirt bikes exploring the surrounding area.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

Hurray! I love all the posts! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I can't wait till we are up there too!

Russell Roberts said...

Holy Crap! You guys have been busy. You are a blogging MASTER.

ashley said...

So fun! It looks like you guys had a great time...it makes me miss you guys and MT to:( So don't fret if I become your blog stalker, I need doses of home!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Wow, that is SO pretty. OK that top picture is AWESOME! You two are to much to handle, get your little buns here and visit us:) also Bob is gone so the hunting post will be next week. hahaha i know you are disappointed Ryanne...