My birthday was last Monday and it was a D-light. Ben and I had a delightful day together and we went out to eat with Wes at a place called The Land of Magic. It was a delicious steak place. The steaks were huge and quite pricey but very worth it.



Wes got the biggest steak they offer...
We are excited to get things moving here. I have yet to post about our move and Christmas so expect those in the next few weeks.
Random Thought for the night: I hate when I get in the shower with my glasses on... I do it all the time. Water spots- ew.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!! Wow, wes's steak reminds of The Great Outdoors. That thing is huge.
Happy Birthday!!Sounds like fun.
Sounds like y'all are in Three Forks now? If you need some good places to eat and what not, let me know!
Post a Comment