Ben and I hope that our friends and family will come visit us... so I made this awesome little dealio on our wall. If you come visit then your pictures gets to go up on one of the boards.
Come on up you people we call friends.I would start naming BUT I don't want to leave anyone out because we have SOOO many friends. (snicker snicker) I just hope that we can fill those small boards within the next 10 to 20 years.
I hope we are the first to make it on your board! Those are so cute. I love them. If we're not the first we'll at least be on there in the next year. Hopefully we can say by summer.
Hopefully we can beat Christine and Richie up there. So we can be the first. Does family even get a picture or is it just friends. Maybe we wont come up then.
What about our visit??? Did that not count since you didn't actually live there yet? Perhaps we can beat everyone else that loves you guys and make it up there first...again.
i have been debating about coming up, but since i now see i get to have my picture on your wall, i am booking my flight tonight. don't you just wonder when i am coming? it'll be a surprise.
5 comments:
I hope we are the first to make it on your board! Those are so cute. I love them. If we're not the first we'll at least be on there in the next year. Hopefully we can say by summer.
Hopefully we can beat Christine and Richie up there. So we can be the first.
Does family even get a picture or is it just friends. Maybe we wont come up then.
I WILL be the first on that wall. I will see you guys soon!
What about our visit??? Did that not count since you didn't actually live there yet? Perhaps we can beat everyone else that loves you guys and make it up there first...again.
i have been debating about coming up, but since i now see i get to have my picture on your wall, i am booking my flight tonight. don't you just wonder when i am coming? it'll be a surprise.
Post a Comment