My Dad took Trevor to Peru to hike 40 miles to Machi Picchu. Ben wanted me to post some pictures so he could see them. I will have to have my dad tell me what everything is so I can add some captions. They took SOOO many pictures and I put on quite a few because it is all pretty amazing.

3 comments:
They went all the way to Peru for a hike? What a priviledged life. It looks spectacular.
wow. that is pretty awesome. it felt like a national geographic magazine!
Wow that is AMAZING! so lets get together soon! Call me!!! Did you guys buy a house in Iona or what? Why Iona? You are only like 8 minutes from us then :) Call me!
Jess 360-3510
we were up at the cabin all weekend and were expecting you guys to come visit since it was labor day weekend... what'd you guys do?
Post a Comment