Wow I haven't posted pictures for ever so here are a lot. For Ben's birthday I suprised him by having his family come to the cabin. It was a lot of fun. Sadly, I only have a few pictures...


This is pretty much the coolest cake ever. I am sure no one can tell what it is... It's a truck.

Ben's got some great moves.

Paintball war


Devy loved me for my computer. This was a common site.

Ben had some help driving to Frannie for Rach's wedding.

Oh what a cute couple.. FELIN.

This is Rachell's cake that I helped Mama Miriam decorate. I am pretty proud of it.

Rachell was so beautiful and happy.

This is one of Ben's favs... he took it. Tim is getting some fatherly advice.

After the wedding Ben rode his bike through the park.

Oh woops. Here is a stray wedding picture.

This is Beckett at the luncheon

After the wedding we all went to the cabin for a few days. I don't have many pictures but here we are by the fire.
Well thats it for pictures.
6 comments:
I loved your post. I like it when there are a bunch of pictures... it just makes it seem like you were right there too!
Nice pics. My fav is the one you added at the very bottom of Nate.
Cute pictures. Thanks so much for letting us come up there to see you guys and Logan and Paula. It was short but we had a good time. Your cabin is so awesome, I loved it.
Ry! I seriously miss you! Give me a call sometime!
Ps- i loved all the pictures! Do that more often!
Ha ha, I love that picutre of little Ar-ar at the end. SorryI didn't get your call. My phone was dead all weekend. Love ya. (Three cheers for the SAC!)
I hope, in that picture with you and me Ry, that's not what people really think I look like! It was a great post anyway!
Post a Comment