Monday, March 19, 2007

The Cabin

Welcome to Greene Haven, the place where we spend most our weekends...

There is the main part and then the garage, it really is a treat.
While we were there we were attacked by fierce snow ninjas, we were terrified.
They advanced on us and just when we thought it was the end for us
Jedi Dallin showed up with his ice saber
it scared them big time, and they rode off on their dragon.
We could finally just relax in the snow.


This is the real "Greene Haven" Ben just wanted to trick everyone.
This is the spa house that hasn't been stained yet.
This is the cabin. It is a delight!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am saying this, but I sort of miss snow!

Lindsay said...

I just wanted to reply to your last post on my blog...just FYI we're sending Beckett to Hayley's wedding on the Friday, so if you guys could just be there to pick him up...he arrives on Oceanic flight number 815. Thanks-Lindsay

Paula said...

wow. very cool. I can see why you and ben enjoy spending time there.