Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Grrreat Weekend

The snow has melted a lot up here. So we found some alternate entertainment. This is Ashley and I pretending to climb the rockwall... honestly does anyone think I could climb it if it was moving. We played a bunch of arcade games including one where all four of us could play, we raced cars. I won once.




At the same place they had a mini bowling alley. We tried it out and it was a lot of fun. I wasn't very good but I was there to help everyone else's self esteem (so I was bad on purpose).

We are quite the lookers. It took forever to get a picture with Ben and I doing the same facial expression... BOYS.When we got back to the cabin we started getting ready for dinner. It was fabulous... fondue. We ate so much we could barely move afterwards.
Tomorrow morning we will leave, Ben and Dallin will have to take Ashley and I out to the road then walk 1.5 miles back in the snow. It's hard to tell in the picture below but it is of them last time walking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryanne, I miss you guys and I want to come and play with you in the snow! I know that sounds ludicrous, I didn't ever think I'd say it myself. But I REALLY want to come to Rexburg!!! Maybe for Hayley's wedding????

Mr. Roberts said...

Good post. The joys of youth (sigh). Good times...good times