We went to see the midnight premier of Harry Potter... never will do that again. I was so tired by the time the movie started that I didn't enjoy the movie as much as I probably would have. The biggest complaint I have about the movie is the super awkward horcrux scene with Ron... guhhhh (gives me the heebee jeebees). I was proud of Ben because he told some crude, potty mouthed guys near us to tone it down or else he'd punch their sorry loser faces. Ok, maybe he didn't say that, but he did tell them to tone it down.
This is probably my current FAVORITE picture of Ben and me right now. I think it's absolutely fabulous. It makes me smile.
I'll just come out and say it. We are hot.
I didn't put up a wedding picture because everyone has seen all those so here is one taken in March of 2006 in Atlanta. It was the first time I met the Roberts Family. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment