Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Ben and I have had a fun Labor Day weekend. On Saturday we went up flying in a little airplane. Wesley won an airplane ride in seminary last year and so he invited us to go with him. We flew all over this area. I got a picture of the house from up high but it's not on my computer yet. Today we went to a neighboring town where they had a ward rodeo party. It was a lot of fun to watch and we rode the horses as well.

Ben and I are so cute.
Ben surprised me with this jacket a few weeks ago and I love it.
The mother riding the horse... lookin' good.
Ben and Dad on their way back from their journeying.
I am pretty sure no one reads my blog anymore but I will keep posting for fun... it makes me feel cool. Well, that was our weekend. Adios.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Christine and Richie said...

I read it. Keep posting.

I have 3 things to say:
1. Ben is good at surprises. I LOVE that jacket.
2. I like your hair in these pictures.
3. We have the same blog background. I always read your blog on reader so I never go to your actual blog but to post on it I had to this time. So you may have had this for a while but either way it's cool we have the same background. Great minds think alike.

Okay, that's all. We can't wait to play with you guys. It's KILLING me that we can't come up yet. :(

Christine and Richie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

I read every single post. Keep on posting! We are SOOOO excited to see you guys this weekend! And maybe while we're there Ben can give Klay a lesson in surprising his wife...

Judds said...

Looking good! I am glad to see that mom is on a horse... smiling!
We miss you guys. Come up with mom I dare you!

Lacy said...

I read your blog!!! But the question is...do you read mine?

Kaydee said...

Hey Ry! I totally read your blog so keep posting. I love all the fun stuff you guys are up to these days. Riding horses, landscaping, driving on dirt roads, girls camp. Man you are living the high life. We totally need to meet up when you come to the BYU game. By the way Ben did an awesome job on your parents yard. We should have had him do ours. We might be interested in those trees, keep us posted. It is so good talking to you. Keep me posted on when we are going to meet up, that will be so fun!

Anonymous said...

I also always read your blog.

Victoria said...

I read it too! It is fun to see what you are up to these days!!!

Aleasha said...

Ryanne, who wouldn't read your blog, seriously? You look like a pro on that horse, too.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

you two, always up to something fun! Im posting soon about Bob's hunt, i know you can hardly wait...especailly Ryanne. lol