Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just me, rockin it at GIRLS CAMP

We had a stickhorse rodeo and I secretly signed up all the leaders in my ward for a relay race... which we won. I have some good action shots to show our athleticism. It's ok to be jealous.
I'm pretty sure we were the only leaders to participate.
Here I am, dutifully assigning breakfast chores and Hanna wanting to get a picture with me... most people do... want to get pictures with me.
Kickin' it after breakfast. Girls getting advice from there oh so smart leader. Cute... I know, I am.
I have so many pictures from camp, but since it was almost a month ago, I think this will be all I post.
Cool.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ashley said...

So jealous that I didn't get to go:) I LOVE Haley's face in your relay pic, she looks so happy, enlarge it and check it out!