The landscaping is really coming along. It makes the house look so different. Ben has done a fabulous job.
I know I haven't posted for a while... but I am more than making up for it today. Ben and I are doing well. The next big project we want to work on is a huge water slide down the hill in the back yard with a giant mud pit at the end of it. We are always excited to have visitors so feel free to visit if you're in the area.
Enjoy this massive amounts of posts.

5 comments:
impressive posts, ryanne.... you are looking fabulous!!!! and jeeze, i just wish someone would invite me to your house sometime...
mwahahaha... keep the porch light on!
hy star... um, so you should know... i am total besties with your friend dana (shoot! now i can't remember... kaner maybe is her last name) she is one of the people responsible for making sure my kids stay alive while i am working all day... somehow we got into the do you know game... and we realized we were both at your wedding reception... holla. anyhizzle... thanks for having friends that i have - we shall talk soon. me and me and me.
Testimonial: The landscaping is even more amazing live. And the charming couple masterminding it are the most amazing of all.
Wow Ben, this is awesome. The lawn looks beautiful.
We want a new post! We want a new post!
Post a Comment