Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally, an update.

Life has been crazy. I thought I would post some pictures of some good times. I don't have time to write to much here but at least I have pictures, right?
Here is Shelley just being cute.
Shelley is looking up at Ben thinking, "PLEASE let me climb on you." She likes to wrestle with his hand.


We spent a weekend with Christine, Richie, Dallin, and Ashley a while back.
Here is a picture of the Barkers pondering life.


Here is Dash sword fighting with pretend swords. They don't know I have this picture... we were far away. I like to call it ZOOM
The Men perfecting their recipes

Ben and I chillin (it may look like this is an action shot but we weren't moving at all)

I honestly do have more time to update this but I am tired of typing so therefor I must stop. Good bye.

2 comments:

Russell Roberts said...

Looking good Ry! I wouldn't have said that that shot wasn't an action shot, I would have been like, " Ya, we are pretty much, I don't know, awesome." Something like that.

Anonymous said...

we would LOVE an update...