Thursday, July 31, 2008

a little update

hello everyone.

Yes, we are still alive. I know it has been a while since my last post but I promise that I will have some posts with good pictures in the next few days. Yesterday I had a small surgery. It was great. They put me in a childrens' Pre-Op room with farm animals on the wall and when they gave me stuff to feel sleepy the animals on the wall came to life. It was cool. Then they pushed me into the operating room and before they put me to sleep I think I told everyone in there that the animals on the wall were alive.

Congrats to Rachell and Timothy Charles Emry Enger... they have been married for almost 2 weeks. After their wedding we went to Island Park with Ben's whole family and it was a lot of fun. I will have to post about it later because the computer is making m dizzy.

I hope everyone is doing well

4 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

Hey- I hope you're feeling well after the surgery. That's not cool- but watching the animals come to life was at least a small plus- right? Ha- j/k!

The Bradfields said...

Hey Ry- hope you feel better soon! How come you didn't have surgery at my hospital? I could have been your nurse! :) If you need anything just let us know, and lets get together soon! It's sad as family I've NEVER met your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling okay! Um random sidenote Ryanne...I was looking through my pictures and found your track picture when you wore your hair in a ponytail on top of your head hahahaha.

mrs. timberlake said...

star, your post reminded me of mackenzie's appt with the opthalmologist yesterday where a pig on the wall actually does come to life and wags his tail and runs etc... so i thought your hospital room had the same pig.... but i get it now.. you were just high on the drugs. no bueno.
that was a long comment, hope it didn't make you dizzy.