Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pictures

Wow... what cute boys in matching biking jerseys! THis is after the race.

Here is the Benster, looking good, like always.
Here Ben and Dallin are somewhere in the middle... they still have quite a ways to ride.
Family pictures!
The Boys
The girls
The fam... and the tractors
Oh yes, this last weekend the little one was blessed. Isn't she a doll? I think that dress is eating her.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay for Benji!!! We are all so proud of him. I love the John Deere Sweatshirts. They are awesome. You guys all look so hot! We love you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ditto on the props to Ben. What an animal! I started riding to work this week, and I think i'm going to buy a bike next week, and maybe, some day, probably after the resurrection, I will be able to ride with you, Ben.

Also, just want to say I think you two are great.