Thursday, April 12, 2007

Benji's Bicylce Experience

One Saturday afternoon as we were all relaxing at the cabin the boys decide they want to go ride through Yellowstone a little bit. They all put on their stretchy pants... or shorts with padding in them for extra comfort and they loaded the bikes and off we went to West Yellowstone. Ben quickly learned how to clip his shoes in and out of the bike. Here is a picture of the adorable Trevor just before the ride.

Here are the boys getting the bikes ready.
Oh They look so Cute all decked out and ready to ride.
Good bye friends
After this lovely ride through the park (where they almost got mauled by buffalo) Ben got excited about biking and bought some accessories for his enjoyment. You will have to ask Ben about the Buffalo because I wasn't there.
I'm not gonna lie... He is a strong beast! He can really handle that bike.
OH, this is just a candid shot of my wonderful husband.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog. I really think it shows Ben's potential to be a model, maybe for biking products or spandex. Basically I'm convinced he would do great in any type of modeling job. Here's a little interesting fact: Ben will be in a bike race on May 12th that is 65 miles. We will be sure to update on that when they time comes. He sure is a champ!
Update on the Ryster: I am doing fabulous. I just changed my major to English Ed. That is neat... I know. I enjoy riding my cool shiny blue bike because it is shiny and blue and the wind feels nice as it blows through my hair. I want to find a bell for it and maybe some streamers. For now it is perfect because of its shiny blueness.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Mr. Roberts said...

It's good to see an update. Ben is the only Roberts who could ever pull of spandex!

Lindsay said...

Ryanne--I just love you guys. Your blog makes me smile and giggle. I am so excited to see you in less than 2 weeks. (Beckett is too!)

Anonymous said...

Uuuhhhh, I have to contend Logan's comment. I'm pretty sure I would look hot-diggity in a pair of spandex. Obviously he's forgotten how extremely good lookin' my booty is. (P.S. Ryanne. Can we get you some of those spoke decorations for your bike too??)